Privacy and Policy
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Registration Information. At the time you register to become a Registered User of This Site, you will be asked to fill out a registration form which requires you provide information such as your name, telephone, email address and other personal information.
- Payment Information. If you establish a credit account with us or our providers, or if you purchase a product from This Site, we may collect additional information, including billing information, credit card numbers and expiration dates and etc ("Payment Information").
- Statistical Information. In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc. ("Statistical Information").
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- General. We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We may use collected information to execute marketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, collected information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
- Registration Information. We may use your registration information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which This Site determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new services or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of This Site. We may generate reports and analysis based on the registration information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
- Publishing Information. All of your publishing information will be publicly available on This Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any publishing information that you disclose to This Site becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information that you submit to us.
- Payment Information. This Site will share your payment information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, This Site may use payment information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, This Site may make such payment information available to banks or credit agencies. Any credit card information that you provide through This Site is directly submitted to a payment server of the credit card processing bank. This Site does not maintain electronic or physical copies of your credit card information. While This Site has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your payment information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or miss-use. This Site shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other miss-use of payment information, including credit card information.
- Statistical Information. We use statistical information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage This Site, and to enhance This Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the statistical information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Site reserve the right to disclose collected information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of This Site, our users, customers, partners, other website users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
This Site also reserve the right to disclose collected information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.